EE Lab technician
Avery Dennison RBIS are seeking to appoint a Lab technician to work in our development center in Norway. The role will be working with developing innovative and novel products within their specialist market. You will be directly involved in the process from bringing a product from chemistry stage to launching it to customers. The role will be involved in both chemistry and test lab, as well as participating in the printing trials.
Job description – some of the main responsibilities:
- Member of the EE Development center and global innovation.
- Participate in planning development trials
- Run tests, document results and communicate feedback to wider team.
- Operate with safety as number one priority.
- Travelling to other production sites in Avery Dennison may be required.
- Reports to EE Development Manager.
Qualifications – we are looking for:
- Innovative and problem solving mindset
- Interested in technology, chemistry and driving change.
- Experience from leading projects
- Detailed oriented and structured
- Works well in team
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of applicable IT systems and tools
- Fluency in both English and Norwegian is required
NTP Avery Dennison offers:
- A good and creative working environment in a technical driven organisation.
- Interesting and challenging work tasks in a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions.
- Good career development opportunities nationally and internationally
- An expansive company under constant development
- Competitive wage levels and high pension benefits.
If you have questions regarding the position please call Tom Dyrdal, Business Unit Director Avery Dennison NTP, +47 47902531.
Please send CV, application and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Candidates will be considered consecutively.
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com