Full Stack Developer
The role of IT Associate I in our System Development team, will be working with developing fast, secure and innovative systems for our customers and organization. You will be directly involved in planning, creating and maintaining new and legacy systems. This role will mainly focus on system development, but some IT operations task are to be expected.
Job description – some of the main responsibilities:
- Member of System Development team
- Participate in planning of new projects
- Execute assigned task
- The role reports to the System Development Manager
- Travelling to other production sites in Avery Dennison may be required
Qualifications – we are looking for:
- Innovative and problem solving mindset
- Interested in learning and understanding cutting-edge technologies
- Able to work on individual projects but also be part of team efforts
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Familier with some of these technologies:
- C#, Unit testing
- ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, WPF, UWP
- SQL, ElasticSearch
Avery Dennison NTP offers:
- A good and creative working environment in a technical driven organisation.
- Interesting and challenging work tasks in a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions.
- Good career development opportunities nationally and internationally
- An expansive company under constant development
- Competitive wage levels and high pension benefits.
If you have questions regarding the position please call Tom Dyrdal, Business Unit Director Avery Dennison NTP, +47 47902531.
Click here to apply for the position.
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com